Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Intro

Hello All,

Thanks for taking the time out to check out my blog, "Bite Sized Buzz: Simple Health & Nutrition Tidbits." I created this blog to motivate myself and others to help live a healthier lifestyle. Now, I know when people hear the word "HEALTHY" they think of diets, boring exercises and lots of money spent. I'm here to let you know there are more simple, fun and cheaper ways to get in shape and STAY in shape!

I'm sure you guys don't want to just read advice from any person (I know I don't). So let me briefly introduce myself. I am Natasha Ashley RD, LD/N. These credentials at the end of my name basically mean that I am a Registered Dietitian and Licensed Nutritionist. So, I am legit folks. I have been a nutritionist for the past 6 years. I've spoken at various events and provided personalized nutrition information to many in the South Florida area. Now I want to expand with this blog.

I would like everyone to read and comment on what you've taken in. Give suggestions and ideas on what you would like to know more about in health and nutrition. And pass the word along to others you may feel want to "Get their Sexy Back," find out more on "Minorities and Diabetes," get info on "Tasty Treats with Tiny Calories,"or do some "Quick Workouts for Quick Weight Loss." I hope you enjoy.

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to gain more weight, in a healthier fashion this time. When I've done it in the past, it was done with a very high caloric diet and most of it consisted of protein shakes and a lot of eating out. Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I can help with that. Email me: NatashaAshleyRD@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. What about monthly resolutions? That way you stay on task for the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! In my next blog post I will be sharing tips on how to keep and maintain your New Year's Resolutions.

      Delete
  3. Hi Natasha, Congratulations on your new blog! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete